You’ve finally decided to try delta 8 THC for the first time, and you want to make sure you have a good experience. Or maybe you’ve been using delta 8 for a while and you just want to give yourself a better experience. Whatever your stage in usage, making the most out of your experience will give you a positive overall affect and will help keep you out of trouble! Here are some basic pointers to make the most of your vapes and gummies!
1. Don’t use delta 8 THC in public, especially for the first time. We don’t just mean the first time you’ve ever used it, either, if you’re trying a new or different strain for the first time, stay home in your own safe space until you know exactly how that strain affects you.
2. Which brings us to our next tip: Find the right product, strain, and ingestion method for your body and lifestyle. If you don’t do well with normal vapes, then maybe edibles are a better fit for you. If you are small in stature and have never tried THC before, then you will likely do better with a smaller dose vape or only a quarter of an edible to start with. It may take some experimenting, so make sure you’re in your safe space until you find the right fit.
3. Don’t drive while using delta 8 or any THC or cannabis products. Not only is this illegal in most places, but you are also not in the right mindset to make spur-of-the-moment decisions and your reactions may be delayed and may cause an accident.
4. Start with a low dose or half a dose and work your way up. You can always take a little more to get your desired effect, but you can’t take less if you take too much. This is especially important if you haven’t eaten recently or you’re trying a new strain or product for the first time.
5. Know the affect you want from your delta 8 so you know what products to start with. Whether you’re looking to reduce anxiety, relax, provide mental focus, become more energized, or you’re just seeking a good old fashioned high, do your research and see what affects most people have with certain strains and start with those. Here, you can always click on the product’s picture and The Standard has listed the most common effects of each product!
6. Lastly, be prepared with snacks and drinks. Anything super crunchy is always a good thing, such as chips, popcorn, or even raw vegetables, if you are more health conscious. Some products can also cause a dry mouth, so make sure you have your favorite thirst-quenching drink on hand, whether it’s lemonade, a sports drink, water, or soda. You’ll thank yourself later.
Creating the right atmosphere and safe space to enjoy your experience will make a world of difference when using delta 8. Set yourself up for the best experience possible and enjoy the ride!